Welcome To MIC™ Study Group

A Place Where You Can Explore It....


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

3:20 PM

Intro to MI Crew™ Study Group Blog

Posted by Admin

Assalamualaikum and Good Afternoon to all visitors, My Name is Muhd Abdul Malek Ridwan Haji Abdul Hamid, but in this blog, im Malek, just Malek. call me Malek only. 


Welcome To MIC™ Study Group Blog (micstudygroup.blogspot.com). I'm inviting you all especially our MI Crew™ to share the important points such as Unique sports, Unique Games in Brunei Darussalam. 

In conjunction of RSI Project, this Blog develop by 3 new bloggers and 1 good blogger which is consist Myself, Fawwaz, Maria Erica and Amalina. This 3 bloggers are taking Computer Studies and become Computer Students. They study in Year 8A or Form 2A (current). I hope, this blog can be inspiration for new blogger out there.

LANGUAGE, I prefer to use English in particular I hope this will help our people to excel in English language.

0 comments:

visit counter for blogspot